Java Developer - Fremont, CA
Title: Java Developer
Location: Fremont, CA
Note: Accepted candidate will be our W2 employee. We will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
- Software Engineering and implementation of highly complex internet and intranet applications on one or more diverse platforms.
- Uses advanced knowledge of web services design and development for middleware platforms, including J2EE, Java, Java Script, and JSON/XML based web services, working knowledge of JSON and GSON based web services, database interactions via Store Procedure to Oracle or MongoDB.
- Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements and determines and implements the most efficient and cost effective software/package solution.
- Develops service applications, and analyzes business requirements as they pertain to web-based clients (Mobile and Desktop clients).
- Responsible for system quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and standards.
- May provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Advanced to expert level in designing/implementing Java/J2EE applications using various open source frameworks.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in WEB Services (SOAP and REST) Development , which includes ,Java development with J2EE exposure, XML, Web Services using Spring WS/Spring Boot/Apache CXF/, REST/SOAP, JUnit, TDD practice and Oracle Stored procedures or Mongo DB
- 3 years of experience in JAX-RS or Other framework RESTful services
- At least 3 years hands on experience working with Spring Framework and application servers Tomcat/WebLogic.
- High proficiency with object-oriented analysis and design methodologies, and design patterns
- Experience with Agile software product development
- Proficiency with developing unit test cases using TDD methodology and JUnit, HTTPUnit or JWebUnit, Mockito, PowerMock and functional test cases using DevTest or other frameworks.
- Proficiency with source code management system e.g. GitHub
- Proficiency with IDEs like Eclipse or Intellij, TOAD
- Proficiency with Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with both business and technical partners with good communication skills
- BS or MS in computer science or equivalent experience Helpful
- Experience in production support
- Experience with application builds, deployments and code merges
- Experience with implementing nightly for continuous testing
- Experience in scripting languages e.g. Perl, Ant, C-Shell or Korn Shell
Adv. Ref. #: 336695
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Fremont, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 336695
Posted Date: 8/23/2018