Senior User Experience Architect - Round Rock, TX
Senior User Experience Architect
Round Rock, TX
You live to create intuitive digital experiences that are delightful and easy for people to use and you understand how to accomplish this for even the most complex products and applications. You make the complex simple. You turn business requirements into user benefit across multiple devices types, platforms, and user states. You never sit still and are always pro-actively seeking new ways to improve the user experience. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
The IT UX team is seeking a Senior User Experience Architect to join our multi-disciplinary UX team to design world-class user experiences for internal Dell users, enabling them to manage enterprise projects and ultimately help customers. The Senior UX Architect is a crucial part of the UX team and works closely with Designers, Researchers, and business partners to deliver these solutions.
• Apply design thinking to the end-to-end customer experience
• Intake and understand complex business requirements and translate them into effective digital experiences that help customers.
• Create UX documentation (transaction flows, scenarios, wireframes, navigation models, prototypes, user interaction specifications) to communicate concepts and designs to internal partners.
• Propose, lead, and participate in user research, usability validation, and A/B testing.
• Work closely with other team members including UI Designers, Business Owners, Product Managers, Content Strategists, and Development Teams to bring your designs to life.
• Take ownership of your projects as a whole, following them through to launch and relentlessly looking for the best way to solve business problems and improve the customer experience.
Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years as a User Experience Designer, User Experience Architect, Information Architect, Interaction Designer, or similar role working with dynamic, high-traffic websites or software products. Digital agency experience or experience with a Fortune 500 company preferred.
• An eye for design in general; and an understanding of key principles of information design
• Experience creating wireframes, sitemaps, prototypes, personas and use cases
• Strong proficiency with Axure, MS Visio, Adobe Creative Suite, or other similar UX tools
• Ability to succinctly and effectively present an idea to a group of stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to gather feedback from peers and stakeholders and incorporate to improve the final product
• Experience following brand standards and UX patterns
• A track-record of delivering the highest quality of work, even under tight time constraints
An outstanding online portfolio with relevant examples of finished work, wireframes, prototypes, specification documents and/or process flows. The portfolio must contain recent work examples from your professional experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Library Science, Information Systems, Visual Design, or equivalent work experience
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Developer
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior User Experience Architect
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 336710
Posted Date: 8/27/2018