HR Customer Service Representative - Tulsa, OK
Title: HR Customer Service Rep
Pay Rate: $14.00/hr - $16.50
Contract: 4 months (potential to extend)
Hours: M-F, Dayshift
The position is accountable for Tier 1 (first response) call center support and data administration of HR programs (e.g. service awards, benefits, compensation, etc.).
- Timely and accurate response to employee inquiries Tier 1 call center support for employee inquiries.
- Encourage and facilitate self-service model.
- Escalation of inquiries to appropriate subject matter expert.
- Reflecting/modeling our core values and beliefs.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge that supports routine response to payroll, benefits and other HR program/policy questions.
- Processing of basic transactional HRIS activities, including data input and monitoring/auditing of data and providing assistance to HRIS Analysts.
- Maintaining process documentation and desk procedures.
- Associates degree in Business or related field preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in HR systems or related area.
- Call center experience or customer service preferred
- PeopleSoft experience preferred
- 1-2 years customer service experience
Key experience/skills manager is looking for:
- Prior customer service experience.
- Must be able to multi-task and juggle multiple things at once.
- One minute could be on the phones and the other in the file rooms.
- Being a go getter and take on whatever tasks are given is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a team setting. This team works well together and helps each other when needed.
- This position is focused on taking calls in the HR Payroll service center and will be helping during the Workday golive. Any Workday experience or PeopleSoft experience is considered a big plus.
- Payroll and overall HR experience is considered a plus.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: HR Customer Service Representative
Location: Tulsa, OK
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 336847
Posted Date: 8/24/2018