Java Developer - Broomfield, CO
Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
Partner in a team environment or be able to independently design, develop, code, test and debug new software or significant enhancements to existing software of moderate complexity. Develop solutions across many disciplines and be responsible for explaining solutions and procedures. Apply principles, theories and concepts and use methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects related to moderately complex software.
• Implements computer programs for the purpose of enhancing and updating the computer system
• Tasks may include designing and coding programs and testing and documenting changes and enhancements
• Analyzes programming requests for the purpose of assisting integration with current applications
• Own, develop, and maintain a Java application, API, end to end.
• Responsible for development, production deployment, and maintenance of a Java ordering application
• Develops and/or maintains a sustainable front-end framework and coordinates API changes with team members
• Actively participate in Scrum calls and coordinate with developers in various time zones
• Estimates timeline for assigned projects and ensures that work is completed with the estimates given
• Translates business requirements into specific designs and selection of IT solutions for supported software and application.
• Liaison with the application Users to fix production tickets, bugs, or escalations
• 6+ years of Java Development experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
- Advantage Reference # 337032
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Broomfield, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337032
Posted Date: 9/12/2018