Reporting Analyst - Grapevine, TX
The Reporting Analyst will interact with business stakeholders, subject matter experts, and end users to understand and facilitate business goals. To this end, the analyst will participate in all aspects of the development process; requirements gathering, user acceptance testing, and post-production support.
- Assist with Excel reporting requests from leadership and process automation.
- Investigate and resolve reporting or automation related inquiries and errors.
Provide subject matter expertise on system capabilities / limitations as it relates to business goals.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with business users and management.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to create reports using, Excel, VBA and/or other reporting tools (i.e., Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual Basic 6 and/or Crystal reporting)
- Effective analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven team player with the ability to work in cross-functional teams across different levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Strong organizational, negotiation, motivational, follow-up and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously / multi-task
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- 2+ years’ experience in report creation
Minimum Qualifications Desired:
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual Basic 6 and Crystal reporting
- Bachelor’s degree
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Reporting Analyst
Location: Grapevine, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337063
Posted Date: 8/27/2018