Analyst, Business Operations - Franklin, MA
Analyst, Business Operations
Analyzes and defines business needs and assists in developing appropriate solutions. Identifies the organization's technological, functional and business strengths, establishes data systems that leverage and capitalize on the knowledge of team members, and finds ways to use that knowledge to maximize opportunities and improve business processes. Formulates and defines scope and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business needs and business processes. Understands the business implications of solutions, and assists in defining the solutions to support any future business requirements. Identifies best practices throughout the organization and communicates and implements these practices to drive the knowledge management initiatives.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Assists in conducting studies of alternative business solutions
- Supports a smaller group or section within a functional area
- Assists with projects assigned to team
- May conduct preliminary studies of alternative business solutions
- Applies basic knowledge management principles to facilitate knowledge management in the organization
- Assists in auditing knowledge repository content
- Understands basic knowledge management methodologies, practices and frameworks.
Responsibilities will include driving global processes, maintaining program associate data, communicating cross-functionally, on site logistics, greeting customers as well as projects as needed.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Analyst, Business Operations
Location: Franklin, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337086
Posted Date: 8/30/2018