Electrical Systems Engineer - Sterling Heights, MI
Electrical Systems Engineer
Location- Sterling Heights Mi.
- BS in Engineering or technical discipline required! Electrical or Mechanical.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Engineering or similar technical background.
- Must be able to meet Anthropometrical Size Requirements for confined space.
- Product knowledge of the Abrams vehicle is a plus!
Develop technical requirements, verification approach and methods at system/sub-system level
- Develop system/sub-system architectures ensuring consistency with developed requirements
- Develop /Monitor/maintain the integrity of: product structure, system architecture, requirements and compliance through the product cycle development’s cycle process
- Ensure engineering design activities aligned with systems engineering (SE) principles and compliant with IPS
- Assure products achieve performance requirements, Technical Performance Measures (TPM)’s and all allocation targets including weight, power, and space claim
- Perform testing of developed test plans in a simulated environment as well as on the target vehicle
- Develop Interface Control Documents
- Strong communication, organization and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to give presentations to internal and external customers
- Ability to travel (~10% US & (potentially) International) and possess/be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
Sterling Heights, MI
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Electrical Systems Engineer
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337147
Posted Date: 8/28/2018