Network Engineer III - Atlanta, GA
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Network Engineer III to work on a team at our client site in Atlanta, GA. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
• Implement and support LAN and WAN network infrastructure
• Partner with key network suppliers to develop and maintain services
• Provide thought leadership relating to future network design and development
• Cultivate new and current vendor relationships
• Conduct technical trainings to internal resources
• Collect and evaluate new business requirements and translate into technical design
• Identify capacity and performance issues to ensure continued, uninterrupted operation of networking infrastructure
• Create and maintain network documentation and reports as required
• Participate and represent the team in Change and Incident management meetings
• Communicate with internal customers and be able to present solutions in a non-technical manner
• Excellent network troubleshooting skills. Must be able to quickly identify and resolve network related issues.
• Excellent communication skills. Must be able to clearly interact with internal customers and Restaurant personnel.
• Ability to collect business requirements and work with suppliers and team members to build and implement.
• Minimum 3 Years relevant WAN/LAN experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Industry standard network certifications highly desired
• Configuration and troubleshoot Wireless Access Points (WAP) - Aerohive, but vendor specific knowledge not required
• Troubleshooting and resolving routing Loop issues
• Analyze and interpret output of networking support utilities and tools
• Experience with networking Command-Line Interface (CLI)
• Implementation of Operational Changes & coordination with project team for project related Changes.
• Configuring/Troubleshooting Routing protocols - EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
• Configuring/Troubleshooting LAN Switching - VLAN, VTP, STP, EtherChannel, CoS
• Configuring/Troubleshooting Qos Quality of service configuration
• Configuring/Troubleshooting WAN - broadband, cellular, other access and protocols
• Configuring/Troubleshooting TCP/IP protocol suite, Quality of Service
• Limited Configuring/Troubleshooting Application protocols - HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, SSL etc.
• Configuring/Troubleshooting Network Security - IPSec VPN
• Configuring/Troubleshooting of Unified Threat Management devices
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Network Engineer III
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337194
Posted Date: 8/28/2018