Software Engineer - (0-3 Years' Experience) - Painted Post, NY
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for Software Engineer in Painted Post, NY. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Experience level: 0-3 years
• Participate in research software engineering projects providing software development and modeling support to client technology community and to enable effective innovation and competitive advantage of client products.
• Responsible for developing, participating on development teams designing, developing, testing, and deploying solutions for internal systems.
• Participate on project teams leveraging emerging technologies to deploy state of the art software solutions across all client businesses.
• Participate in internal and external working groups to advance the use of emerging software technologies within client site.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Work with team to develop system requirements, establish design constraints, and set priorities.
• Build software solutions for internal customer projects.
• Develop software solutions by gathering customer requirements, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, and investigating problem areas.
• Help develop software development lifecycle and software project management best practices (from coding best practices to project management, unit test, archive management, etc).
• Communicate development, testing results and project progress to team members and leadership.
Education: AAS Required, BS Desired
Manager Must Haves:
• Knowledge of scripting languages (i.e. Python, Shell (BASH or ZSH), Perl)
• Must have past experience working on project teams
• Must be able to work onsite for the length of the assignment - no remote work
• Must have a background in software development
Painted Post, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Software Engineer - (0-3 Years' Experience)
Location: Painted Post, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337290
Posted Date: 8/29/2018