SAS Teradata Data Analyst - Minneapolis, MN
This position is 100% remote!
Project is getting data from a variety of sources at Wells and if the data has issues this team will investigate. Will look at data and see what is wrong and go to the source owners and see if it is a real issue and problem with source data so it can be fixed. Candidate will also be adding new info to the data modeling and talking to the source.
- deconstructing and documenting complex existing processes,
- working with business partners to compare business rules and data processes for equivalence, appropriateness and completeness.
- documenting detailed business rules and logic for creating new data processes or process changes.
- Code to be analyzed is primarily Teradata BTEQ, Kornshell, SAS, and some Ab Initio
- Should have some experience working with marketing data which will help with understanding the processes. We do not want someone who will blindly map the data without knowing whether what they are putting together makes sense.
- Ability to evaluate metrics or data for unintended data duplication
- The candidate should have strong communication skills as they will need to work with business partners and present to other teams
- Candidate needs to be a self-starter as we are all spread thin and have little time to hand hold.
- Ideally the candidate will be a hybrid between analyst and developer.
- Good Communication skills a must
- SQL, Teradata, SAS must haves
- Financial Industry exp is not a must have but nice to have
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: SAS Teradata Data Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337369
Posted Date: 8/29/2018