Data Analyst/developer - Minneapolis, MN
We are looking for a data analyst/developer for a 3+ month contract that can sit 100% remote.
Project is getting data from a variety of sources and if the data has issues this team will investigate. Will look at data and see what is wrong and go to the source owners and see if it is a real issue and problem with source data so it can be fixed. They will also be adding new info to the data modeling and talking to the source.
- Good Communication skills a must
- SQL, Teradata, SAS must haves
- Financial Industry exp is a must have, candidate needs to be able to understand terminology
- deconstructing and documenting complex existing processes,
- working with business partners to compare business rules and data processes for equivalence, appropriateness and completeness.
- documenting detailed business rules and logic for creating new data processes or process changes.
- Code to be analyzed is primarily Teradata BTEQ, Kornshell, SAS, and some Ab Initio, so working experience is essential
- Must have some experience working with marketing data which will help with understanding the processes.
- Ability to evaluate metrics or data for unintended data duplication, exclusion, inclusion, and transformation
- Must have strong communication skills as candidate will need to work with business partners and present to other teams
- Candidate must be self-directing to reduce managerial burden.
- Ideally the candidate will be a hybrid between an analyst and a senior developer.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Data Analyst/developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337371
Posted Date: 8/29/2018