Senior User Experience (UX) Researcher - Mountain View, CA
Senior User Experience (UX) Researcher
We are currently seeking a Sr. UX Researcher for a 12+ month contractual opportunity with our client in Mountain View, CA. The qualified candidate will work with a team of Designers, Product Managers and Engineers to help define user experience goals.
- Design studies and conduct research for products: either focusing on subcomponents of the ecosystem, or, entailing the end-to-end usage of the product.
- Conduct qualitative studies to aid discovery and prioritization of product features; qualitative & quantitative studies to validate the usability of the features that the team implemented.
- Recruit participants and special user types, run user testing sessions and communicate findings.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through prototypes, server & device logs, experiments, benchmark studies, lab studies and surveys.
- Summarize / visualize findings and help drive change by effectively communicating findings to product stakeholders.
- M.A. / M.S. / PhD in Human Factors, Communication, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology or other field emphasizing human behavior - OR equivalent practical experience.
- Must have 7+ years of related work experience
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative research (e.g. experimental research, human factors)
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
Mountain View, CA
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior User Experience (UX) Researcher
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337421
Posted Date: 8/29/2018