.Net Business Systems Analyst - Chandler, AZ
.NET Business Systems Analyst (4) positions (Advantage#337492)
Candidates local to Chandler, AZ or Charlotte, NC will be considered only.
Advantage is the preferred vendor for our major banking customer in Charlotte, NC and Chandler, AZ
- 10+ years of reverse engineering, writing business requirements, and/or functional specifications.
- 3+ years of understanding MS.NET logical infrastructure and framework.
- 1+ years of vendor management.
- Advance knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in creating diagrams, and documenting the as is requirements and processes.
- The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter. A committed team player.
- Effective prioritization of assignments and ability to escalate where appropriate for resolution.
- Advance knowledge in SharePoint and excellent facilitation and communication skill.
- A BS/BA degree or higher in Information Technology.
Responsibilities will include:
- Interviewing and gathering functional requirements
- Act as a primary point of contact to the LOB, vendor and technology team.
- Translate requirements and designs and maintain technical, functional and support documentation.
- Develop and maintain meeting agendas
- Capture meeting minutes and other artifacts.
- Provide support to the development and t testing of solutions.
- Consult with developers on technical implementation of FSDs.
- Answer questions/clarifications of FSD.
- Review unit/integration test results where appropriate.
- Triage defects and suggest remediation plan.
- Must know how to use Document Management System (DMS)
- Must be able to organize the SharePoint content and structure.
- Must be able to develop Wiki page and maintain its content.
C#, ASP.NET, MVC5, JQuery, JQueryUI, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server 2014, 2016, Tableau Reporting. Saas. Generic Quality • Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills. • Must be able to work and manage task independently, problem solve, and prioritize multiple tasks. • Must complete quality works and deliver the on-time. • Ability to interact with all levels of an organization. BSC candidate must be able to: • BS Skills - include the ability to lead and define the application scope. Capable of documenting business and technical processes as part of learning and presenting the information. Experiences with sunrise and sunset a third party vendor apps. Understand architecture and general functionality of n-tier applications, and describe them with detailed hardware diagrams. Understand business process flow and show how it interacts with the technology via use cases. Determine the requirements of each application. Capability to capture and document complex business and functional requirements. Must be able to effectively deliver all enterprise SLDC and TREX initiatives. Manage the resulting documentation in a repository or repositories (e.g. SharePoint, Documentum).
Have had vendor management and knowledge of Credit Risk Valuation Services industry trends and technology. Works with RVSVI user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications. Recommends and initiates systems testing.
Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies to the business.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: .Net Business Systems Analyst
Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337492
Posted Date: 8/29/2018