Document Controller - Pittsburgh, PA
Position : Document Controller
Location : Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Duration : 1 year contract with possible extension.
Rate : $25-$32/hr depending on experience.
The primary function of the Document Controller/Specialist (Engineering) is the quality of Document Control products and services to project teams and compliance with E&C project excellence.
• This role will be accountable for the implementation of existing document control specifications.
• This role will be accountable for tracking contractor and vendor deliverables throughout the project lifecycle (recording revisions, revision purposes, distribution and transmittal histories).
• This role will be accountable for the reliability, retrievability and traceability of the project data that is officially transmitted to and from and in accordance with the Document Control standards and specifications.
• Process incoming and outgoing correspondence in a timely manner.
• Generating and updating each supplier's and contractor's Master Deliverables Register in a timely manner (e.g., incoming, outgoing and squad checking processes)
• Ensuring that each applicable metadata field is accurately updated and maintained in each Master Deliverables Register
• Preparing and implementing squad checking documentation in accordance with procedure and distribution matrices.
• Preparing accurate status reporting based upon the metadata designations and submitting at the determined frequency (per project basis).
• Supporting the Lessons Learned Program as directed by E&C Project Excellence - Document Control
• Alignment with the Document Control standards and ensuring any deviations due to project-specific needs are controlled and traceable.
• Providing back-up document control support as needed on other projects
• Intermediate to expert proficiency in MS Word, Outlook and Excel 2007.
• Experience with, and comprehension of, deliverables management (revision control, deliverables registers, squad checking and libraries.
• Experience with, and comprehension of, transmittals and correspondence management.
• Experience in implementing document management systems to support physical and electronic environments.
• Experience in navigating an Electronic Data Management System environment (such as ProjecTools, Livelink, Documentum, SharePoint, etc.).
• Ability to converse and convey ideas, facts and issues clearly, accurately, coherently and professionally to a diverse project team.
• 5-7 years direct experience in engineering and vendor document management in the oil and gas industry (Upstream and Midstream)"
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Document Controller
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337506
Posted Date: 8/30/2018