Process Engineer I - Charlotte, NC
- Main skills required: Business Process mapping, green belt certification, and working with a business process tool, such as iGrafx, Tibco or Visio. This position involves mapping current processes that are in place.
- Develops and leads process design or improvement initiatives within fast-paced environments, utilizing process expertise for multiple business groups and providing analysis.
- Responsible for completing integrated process analyses, identifying procedural and control deficiencies and recommending solutions.
- Works on complex problems involving multiple, possibly competing, business processes/process segments to identify risks/ impacts/ opportunities and where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variance factors, conceptual thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Process design can include introducing new technology, staff and significant change to current structure.
- Utilizes tools such as iGrafx, simulations, statistical analysis, RACI diagrams, Pareto, regressions, sampling, etc. to formulate analyses and derive recommendations. Includes financial analysis when applicable.
- Incorporates retrospective review of changes to include performance tracking and analysis, effective controls. Consults with leaders to understand, influence, adapt analysis, and create alternatives for consideration.
- Leverages business acumen effectively to impart relevant information to business partners and matrixed leadership. Influences primarily peers to VP level managers to drive results and bring issues to resolution.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or LEAN/Six Sigma Green belt and 3+years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering)
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics.
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx. Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab.
- Facilitation skills such as Helix. Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR. Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Process Engineer I
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337507
Posted Date: 8/30/2018