Project Manager I - Painted Post, NY
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project and meeting deadlines of project.
- Develops project scope and objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Has an in-depth understanding of many skills and their applications/interactions or has a very in-depth or broad understanding of two or more skill areas.
- Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Develops technical solutions to highly complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
- Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective, for desired results.
- Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role.
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives.
- Cross-functional team responsibility on complex components or complex projects.
- Provides guidance or direction to others.
- Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects.
- Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
Painted Post, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Manager I
Location: Painted Post, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337511
Posted Date: 8/30/2018