.Net Developer - New York, NY
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a .Net Developer to work onsite in New York, NY.
This is initially a 6 month contract position and it has the potential to extend longer or convert to permanent. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world.
Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Opportunity for .NET Developer/Analyst. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience designing and developing solutions using Microsoft technologies including .NET, C#, and Microsoft SQL server. Must have excellent communication skills, be a good team player, and have good analytical skills.
The position is based in New York and requires an onsite interview.
Responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining web-based application systems. Troubleshoots system problems and issues and looks for ways to improve the application.
• Strong experience in analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance of Web based N-tier Architectures using C#, ASP.NET, HTML5, CSS3, MVC 4.0/5.0, JSON, ASP.Net 4.5+, .NET architecture, CLR, Asp.net identity and .NET core WEB API
• Azure SaaS and PaaS Technologies
• Experience with Entity Framework Code First
• Experience developing responsive web applications using Bootstrap or Foundation
• Extensive experience in MS-SQL Server database
• Experience using GitHub.
• Experience with SSIS, SSRS
• Experience developing and deploying applications in Azure
• Experience with Azure SQL DB
• Experience with Node.js
• Experience in NUnit
• Knowledge on Angular 2, Typescript
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 337534
New York, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337534
Posted Date: 8/30/2018