Business Analyst (SQL) - Broomfield, CO
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Business Analyst (SQL experience) for the Broomfield, CO location. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world.
This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Title: Business Analyst
- Location: Broomfield, CO –
- Duration: Year-End plus thru 2019
- Enterprise Databases
- SQL : 4 (4 - Strong) of 5 (5 - Expert) and 2 years
- Microsoft Excel : 4 (4 - Very Strong) of 5 (5 - Expert) and 2 years
Ideal candidate has audit experience, knows how to program & is comfortable with SQL & excel
Candidates who are readily available and local to CO only
* Execute Financial Assurance audits including source data acquisition, normalization and automation. Implement new control points and metrics as the business changes.
* Audit and evaluate customers invoices, contracts, and orders to ensure revenue is billed appropriately and adequate margin is obtained.
* Support efforts that prevent revenue leakage, reduce cost, increase revenue and reduce defects. Root cause and error resolution resulting in revenue recovery, revenue loss, or cost savings.
* Optimize Business Intelligence including query development and data analysis. Build and run queries, and conduct complex data analysis.
* Support adhoc requests and projects as requested by the supported organizations and teams.
We work with cross-functional teams to identify and eliminate revenue leakage and increase cost savings in our business, ensuring we bill revenue, manage costs, and maintain margins as effectively as possible.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for performing detailed customer audits that identify revenue recovery and cost savings opportunities related to audit/recovery projects. You will isolate and research negative or non-optimal margin services, analyze the business drivers, determine root cause and support the project managers with recovery, root cause analysis and prevention activities
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst (SQL)
Location: Broomfield, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337537
Posted Date: 8/30/2018