Administrative Assistant - Tampa, FL
The individual in this position is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties, including but not limited to typing, record keeping, data entry, contract administration and performing general office procedures. Additionally, the incumbent must perform direct support functions to assist the Regional Service Manager and the Service Department staff in general.
bilingual in Spanish
This position is responsible to provide administrative support to the regional service organization.
This document attempts to communicate the traditional, physical and environment demands associated with this position. The company will consider reasonable accommodation including changing the way the job is traditionally performed whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- The typing of all letters, documents, reports, memos, etc. (daily)
- The maintenance of the Service Center inventory records, including processing, filing and computer entry of all transactions and requests. (daily)
- Shipping responsibilities include the typing of packing lists, maintaining records of shipments, filing and keeping track of backordered parts. (daily)
- Logging/assigning service calls and maintaining the call tracking database and providing support to the service staff as required. (daily)
- To perform data entry of and report generation of service report information supplied by field service engineers. (daily)
- Provide direct assistance to the Service Manager in administering the Preventative Maintenance Agreement program per goals established by the National Service Manager. (weekly)
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Administrative
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Tampa, FL
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337557
Posted Date: 8/31/2018