Devops Engineer - Dublin, OH
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a DevOps Engineer to work onsite in Dublin, Ohio on a 6 month contract with potentials for extension. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world.
This role will be within the Digital Customer Experience Journey. You will handle suites of large applications or software at a business to make sure they are working together properly. Additionally, you will come up with the overall vision an application will fulfill, and then work with other information technology team members to execute a plan that turns that idea into a reality.
• Analysis, Design of Digital Experience environments playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures running in 24x7 environments.
• Analyze system requirement and ensures that systems will be securely integrated with current applications.
• Identify and address system performance bottlenecks in high availability environments.
• Work collaboratively with the development and tech teams to develop, document, and maintain build, deployment and configuration standards
• Develop automated approaches to streamline operations and processes
• Manage tasks across multiple simultaneous shared services features and platform.
• Strong understanding across Cloud Container and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, applications and docker) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
• Knowledge of further Cloud technologies (Azure, S3, VMware)
• 4+ years' experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect, with focus on cloud, server, storage and networking.
• 10+ years' experience in handling Software development lifecycle projects
• Hands-on experience with software development (Java, Node JS, Angular).
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology
• 10 or more years of IT and Software experience with 6+ years of holistic development lifecycle of applications (design, dev, test, implement, etc)
• Minimum of 3-year experience as a Lead Engineer
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Devops Engineer
Location: Dublin, OH
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337604
Posted Date: 8/30/2018