Print Support Specialist - Albany, GA
Print Support Specialist must be able to:
1. Trouble shoot / repair printers
2. Work well under pressure in Quick pace environment
3. Handle IT Help Desk Support (application & hardware support)
4. Work in a Medical Environment which will require a TB Test and Flu Shot if selected for hire.
LOCATION: Albany, GA 31701
HOURS: 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri
PAY RATE: To $18/hr
Responsible for the daily support of site specific network and workstation printers. Responds to customer requests for technical support and training with the focus being on customer service. Documents all service calls and requests using TRAC Solution and escalates serious problems to a Customer Service Technician and, as necessary, to the Integrated Account Manager. Works to ensure that the service level agreements are achieved. In addition, responsibilities may include the procurement of printer hardware and the management of an on-site parts/consumables inventory.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Daily support of network and workstation printers. • Responds to customer support requests and ensures that they are resolved quickly, accurately, and professionally. Escalates problems to a technician as necessary. • Keeps the customer up to date on the progress of problem resolution. • Provides end users with detailed remote access knowledge and documents complete trouble shooting information. • Provides regular account updates, to include information on fleet status and performance, to the Printer Fleet Manager or Integrated Account Manager. • Responsible for on-site hardware & consumables inventory. • Responsible for printer procurement as required by the customer. • Responsible for printer hot swap inventory. • Documents and reports all fleet meter reads.
Maintains printer fleet tools/databases.
Qualifications:This position is onsite in a medical environment and will require a TB Test and Flu Shot if selected for hire.
Great customer service REQUIRED. Strong technical knowledge of network and site-specific printers REQUIRED.
IT Help Desk Support experience (application & hardware support) required
Technical Training & Certifications: HP Certifications
Good project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
High School Diploma (or equivalent) with additional education preferred
Must be able to lift 50 lbs when necessary
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Print Support Specialist
Location: Albany, GA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337631
Posted Date: 8/30/2018