Network (Cisco/OSI/DNS) Call Center Technical/ Generalist - Littleton, CO
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Project Coordinator/Manager/ Lead (Desktop Support) for the Phoenix, AZ location. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world.
This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Title: Network (Cisco/OSI/DNS) Call Center Technical/ Generalist
- Location: Littleton, CO
- Duration: 12 plus Months
- Rate: Please inquire
Immediate opening for the second shift working Tues - Saturday 7:30am -3:30pm. Operations Technician 1 position in the National Dispatch Data Center (NDDC) located in Littleton, Co. The department is a 24/7 with rotating weekends.
The Operations Technician I position is responsible for taking customer status calls, monitoring the proactive tickets for customer circuits, providing technical support to customers, and giving customers the status of their repairs.
- 1+ year of technical customer call center experience
- 2 + years of related work experience
- Cisco and Juniper certifications are a plus
- Detailed understanding of the OSI networking model physical, data link, and network layers
- A proven track record troubleshooting technical issues
- An understanding of routing protocols and principals
- Knowledge of firewall rules and NAT policies
- Experience with Cisco command line interface. Other router CLI experiences a plus.
- Understanding of DNS & email troubleshooting
- Manage and correlate multiple trouble reports. Communicate with customers and others in a repair situation
General Work Competencies / Abilities:
- Practicing excellent customer service
- Demonstrating proficiency with trouble ticketing application and other internal tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced operational environment
- Ability to answer customer calls and work issues via trouble ticket proficiently and independently
- Ability to work all shifts in a 24 x 7 environment
- Ability to learn in an on-the-job training environment
- Update trouble tickets which summarizes troubleshooting steps taken and the status of the customers issue
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Network (Cisco/OSI/DNS) Call Center Technical/ Generalist
Location: Littleton, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337662
Posted Date: 8/31/2018