Business Analyst- Capital Markets - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for an Project Manager/ Business Analyst professional. Must be articulate and able work directly with senior management as a high-level expert.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Title: Business Analyst- Capital Markets
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Duration: 12 plus months
Job Description – Required skills and knowledge
- The successful candidate will be a member of the Cross Asset Derivatives Trading/Lifecycle Technology Business Analysis/Project Management/Strategy team. US and European markets regulatory enhancements / implementations
- Standard Initial Margin Model - FRTB - CCAR - Quantitative models computation/valuation - Brexit -X Remediation.
- Write business requirements and translate them into application functional requirements for complex and exotic implementations for trading businesses (e.g. CVA/DVA, Greeks, Market Risk, Credit Risk calculations).
- Work closely with business partners (Trading, Marketing, Market Risk, Counterparty Credit Risk, Compliance, Finance, Operations and Quantitative modeling) in understanding their requirements and working with them on complex transactions which in return implementing the required specifications into technology systems Interpretation of complex/exotic and highly math intensive business and functional requirements to development team for implementation.
- Work with development team in designing the application/functionality, database, reports, and processes to help in accomplishing stated business needs in most efficient way possible.
- Work/assist in development of test cases, test results, implementation & deployment plans.
- Create and deliver presentations, training, user guides and any relevant efforts needed for business users to come on board with any new initiative / enhancement.
- Suggest improvements or enhancements to processes and systems in order to increase customer satisfaction or improve productivity.
- MS Degree 8+ years of experience in project management and trading products implementation in high-profile systems with highly visible projects.
- 8+ years experience in the financial industry including knowledge of futures and derivatives markets.
- 8+ years of experience in working with analytical models and implementation into trading systems for credit/interest rates/commodity and other financial derivatives
- 8+ years of experience in the pricing and risk assessment of commodity, interest rates, credit or other financial derivatives.
- Understanding of commodity/interest rate/credit swap, basis swap, forwards / futures, options and their valuation techniques
- Understanding of regulatory commitments for the trading organization related to trading operations for CFTC and solid working experience of Dodd Frank regulation particularly in the area of real time reporting of swaps (Swap Data Repository reporting)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Trading Systems (e.g. Endur, Calypso, Murrex) working experience.
- Fluency in SQL. Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Excel, VBA, and user-defined functions. Understanding of scenario analysis, stress testing, credit potential exposure.
- Experience working with financial market data and trading technologies including ICE, TT, RMDS, Activ, FIX, Morningstar, Bloomberg,Markit
- Experience working with Front Office (traders/marketers), Middle Office, Market Risk, Quants, Credit Risk, Back Office business partners on trading applications.
- Expertise in using user interfaces that interface with high volume market data.
- Ability to demonstrate an excellent track record of delivering quality software products by following iterative and agile SDLC.
- Proven ability to be a highly motivated self-starter who solves problems with a business centric view.
- Ability to demonstrate verbal and written communications skills, business knowledge A combination of related work experience in project management and business analysis with focus on securities, investment banking and credit/rates/commodity derivatives financial and physical trading.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst- Capital Markets
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337690
Posted Date: 8/31/2018