Business Analyst with Peoplesoft background - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune100 Financial Services company, our client has openings for Business Analyst to work onsite in Charlotte, NC or Minneapolis, MN.. While this is an 12 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Ideal candidate will have a strong Business and Technical acumen working with transactional systems, be able to hit the ground running on the project with a focus on enhancing a Talent Acquisition application.
- Experience with near real time and batch integrations.
- Strong knowledge writing SQL and/or composing queries in PeopleSoft Query Manager
- Ability to compose deliverables such as functional design, test plans, test scripts and test cases with the ability to estimate these efforts as well as execute the tasks..
- Developing detailed documentation, solution approach options and design prototypes.
- Experience working in a large volume environment, and ability to work effectively with senior business partners.
Other skills that will be key to success include:
- Developing a detailed understanding of the technical design governing the integrations between PeopleSoft Recruiting Solutions version 9.2 and PeopleSoft HRMS and/or 3rd Party Applications.
- Ownership of the tasks governing these activities with the expectation this work will stay on track and any adjustments to the plan will be communicated appropriately.
- Prior financial industry experience is a plus.
- Mercury Application Life Cycle Management (a.k.a., Quality Center, Test Director)
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst with Peoplesoft background
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337718
Posted Date: 8/31/2018