PeopleSoft Developer - Charlotte, NC
Exciting 12-24 month contract opportunity for a PeopleSoft Developer with our Fortune 500 financial services client in Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate will have experience working with PeopleSoft in an IBM mainframe environment.
Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
• 7+ years application development and implementation experience.
• Experience and knowledge in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Recruiting module
• Strong knowledge of and adherence to SDLC process and implementing best practices
• Database experience with DB2
• JCL and experience working in an IBM Mainframe environment
• Experience and knowledge with Object Oriented PeopleCode, Application Packages, SQL, Application Engine, Integration Broker, Web Services, Component Interface, XML publisher, SQR and other PeopleTools
– Advantage Reference # 337847
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: PeopleSoft Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337847
Posted Date: 9/11/2018