FPGA Design Engineer - Sterling Heights, MI
- Develop FPGA firmware for display and processor products.
- Perform FPGA simulation and functional verification.
- Implement FPGA video and image processing algorithms and solutions
- Integrate existing IP Cores and develop custom IP as required.
- Review requirements; develop architecture and design details for FPGA embedded processor implementations
- Support hardware bring-up and HW/FW Integration
- Establish hardware requirements for board design/layout involving FPGAs.
- Support concept to production H/W including requirements analysis, design, debug, test, and qualification
- Develop engineering design fixes, and coordinate solutions.
- Support concurrent engineering reviews and Trade Studies.
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering other technical degrees will be considered with relevant experience.
· Strong FPGA VHDL development experience including simulation.
· Experience with FPGA IP Core integration and FPGA embedded system design
· Experience with FPGA graphics and video processing implementations.
· Experience with Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC or similar FPGA SoC architectures, including PS-PL interfacing.
· Experience with Xilinx AXI4 Streaming Interface.
· Experience with analog and digital video/graphics interfaces.
· RS-170, S-Video, DVI/HDMI, LVDS, DisplayPort, SDI, HD-SDI, 3G/6G-SDI, etc.
· Experience with FPGA I/O Industry Standard interface protocol implementations.
· PCIe, Gbe, CAN, USB, DDR3, I2C, SPI, RS-232/422, etc.
· Prefer Xilinx SDK, Vivado & Mentor Graphics Modelsim experience.
· Familiarity with Military Standards and Test Requirements.
· Ability to use engineering development and test tools.
· Capable of obtaining a security clearance.
· Occasional overtime, and weekend hours may be required to complete critical tasks.
· Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to work with interdisciplinary teams.
· Strong Multi-tasking skills.
Sterling Heights, MI
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: FPGA Design Engineer
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 337962
Posted Date: 9/6/2018