Systems Analyst - Charlotte , NC
- Acts as a lead business systems consultant in providing application understanding and design guidance and consultation to projects, business partners, interfacing applications and development staff, utilizing an understanding of project requirements, existing processing, and established project timelines.
- Analyzes complex business requirements, designs and writes functional specifications (FSD) to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provides functional/technical design validation and business requirement insight to help coding direction as needed with a focus on reliability, scalability, re-usability and efficiency in a middleware application.
- Develop system flows, data mapping
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Coordinates with off-shore tech lead and programmers on technical design and development progress.
- Supports SDLC project lifecycle through all phases and activities as a technical business consultant.
- Core Java- background or project experience with Java middleware (no coding required)
- Experience in a Middleware environment (Not GUI)
- MQ - high level knowledge
- SOAP - high level knowledge
- Restful- high level knowledge
- JSON- high level knowledge
- XML Schema - Solid skill working with XML Schemas and associated data mapping between Schema and data requirements
- 6+ years of work experience in a technical BA role
- Fraud / Banking experience
- Flexible work schedule to work with off shore team
Charlotte , NC
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Systems Analyst
Location: Charlotte , NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 338290
Posted Date: 9/6/2018