Operations Technician - Littleton, CO
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for an Operations Technician to work onsite in Littleton, CO. While this is a 12+ month contract positon it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
- Specialized technician working and managing complex assignments within the national and international network systems maintenance activities.
- Serve as primary central point of contact for orders within the Network Implementation organization. Coordinates with various departments and vendors to ensure on-time delivery of service to customers.
- Manages a variety order types and is required to continue to expand knowledge on new technology and complex order type.
Required Skills, Systems, Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
-Knowledge of network architecture for multiple products.
- Ideal candidate possesses thorough knowledge within DWDM; Fujitsu 9500; 4100; 4100ES; 4500;7120. CIENA 6500; 5400s; Corestream, Nortel classic oc192/48; Optera DX; 1600; Infinera DTN; DTN-x; Cisco 15454; 15310; Optera; Tellabs; Lambda Unite and Xtreme, Alcatel and various Router / Frame / ATM support
- Desirable experience also includes hands-on installation, maintenance, and tuning of data communication system software components, hardware/software operating in a networked environment
- Expert knowledge of transport equipment and a strong understanding of LAN and WAN technology.
- Strong understanding of SDH.
- Master of basic transport topology.
- Knowledge of Complex Ethernet
- Strong knowledge of layer 1/2 OSI model
- Experience with basic commands transport equipment.
- Understanding of advanced transport testing methodology.
Preferred Skills, Systems, Experience:
- Associates Degree
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of technical transport experience
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Operations Technician
Location: Littleton, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 338336
Posted Date: 9/7/2018