Operations / Network Analysts - Littleton, CO
Operations / Network Analysts
We are currently seeking (2) Entry Level Operations Analysts for a 6+ months to possible HIRE opportunity with our client in Littleton, CO. The qualified candidates must have strong working knowledge and experience on Metro Ethernet and IP communications (IPv4, IPv6, routing protocols).
Shifts: Tuesday - Saturday /OR Sunday - Thursday; 8-hour day shift (Day /Swing shifts; 7am - 3:30pm OR 2pm-10:30pm
Additional Skills and Responsibilities:
- Technical knowledge and experience on contemporary technologies (e.g. MPLS, TDM, Ethernet, eLAN-eLine, TCP/IP, BGP, QoS, IP, etc.).
- Proactively monitor and respond to and resolve network alarms.
- Management of circuits (T1 100Gb, Ethernet & IP), perform testing of new network circuits as well as long-haul, metro and international optical networks.
- Analyze network troubles, assess performance data and develop design optimization plans accordingly.
- Interface with fiber vendors, telecom providers and other entities on complex technical matters.
- Participate as a Lead/SME to select customers to participate in regular customer meetings, procedural reviews, audits, and other functions.
- Candidates should have 1-3 years of experience
- Experience with SONET based, long-haul and metro transport networks, next-generation DWDM wavelength systems, SDH networks with SNCP rings, DCCS cross-connect systems and/or Ethernet, VPLS, IP, MPLS is strongly preferred.
- Preferred Cisco CCIP, CCDP, CCNP certifications, Juniper or ALU data networking equivalent.
- Previous experience with broadband and/or narrowband circuit maintenance, testing and restoration, provisioning databases and circuit activations.
- Experience with routers, IP protocols, configurations, interfaces is strongly preferred.
- Analyze, test and repair Layer 1/2/3 network problems.
- Ensure services conform to customer mandated SLAs for latency, packet loss, jitter, throughput.
- Ability to test using standard protocols, as well as Iperf and Brix platforms.
- Demonstrated leadership profile to proactively track and escalate issues, engage resources to expedite service/network outages, professional interaction skills with customers and management.
- Ability to relate technical issues to management and lead personnel.
- Prior experience with Transport platforms (i.e. Nortel, Cisco, Ciena, Lucent and Tellabs) and Data platforms (Cisco, Juniper, Adtran).
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple issues simultaneously through effective work prioritization.
- Flexibility with regard to work levels and shift accommodation is imperative.
Associate degree in Engineering, Electronics, Software, or Networks preferred; or a related technical or vocational education or equivalent experience.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Operations / Network Analysts
Location: Littleton, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 338387
Posted Date: 9/10/2018