Technician - Mahwah, NJ
- The Technician responsibilities include the diagnosis, maintenance, repair and repair validation (including road testing vehicles before and after repairs for quality control and feedback) of company vehicles to ensure they meet standards.
- The Technicians will work on fleet cars, training cars and and press cars; rework early production vehicles; repair Reacquired Vehicles (RAVs); conduct Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDIs); provide engineering support on Field Evaluation Units / special project cars; prepare new model launch vehicles; and support new model launch events by providing on-site technical support, inclusive of road testing vehicles before and after repairs for quality control and feedback and traveling to specific offsite approved venues.
- The Technician responsibilities will also include maintaining the shop cleanliness and organization; working with internal departments on a variety of tasks; maintaining a professional relationship with Supplier Personnel and client employees; maintaining and utilizing shop equipment to an operational standard; taking reasonable precautions to protect vehicles in the Technician’s care; following published documentation 5S Standards relating to service, diagnostic and maintenance procedures/processes; and performing general shop responsibilities; and such other duties as directed by the on-site supervisor from Advantage.
- Maintenance of SDD &Pathfinder to current level working software.
- Maintain hand scan tools (ST512)
- Continually learning new client software processes
- Responsibilities include diagnostic analysis of all vehicles.
- EPQR & TOPIx System
- Ensure new EPQR’s are entered into the GCM system to identify new & emerging issues.
- Use TOPix to repair vehicles and report problems within the system.
- Attend classroom based technical training as required to obtain L4 certification and successfully complete L4 assessment.
- Complete online e-course as required in support of L4 certification.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Technician
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 338425
Posted Date: 2/6/2019