Accounting Clerk/Administrative Assistant - Vineland, NJ
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a company with a 166–year track record of creating life-changing inventions. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Need good computer skills, (PC, Windows, Excel, digital camera). Basic mechanical or electrical parts understanding.
Performs complex clerical accounting assignments requiring an understanding of accounting principles. Generates general journal entries and reports. Checks and verifies records and recommends necessary action to resolve discrepancies. Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is required. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
ERP and Inventory Control:
• Maintains perpetual inventory of all parts, including responsible for the availability and condition of machine parts, as well as expediting all spare and replacement parts when needed.
• Maintains security of the parts storage area and assures that process control of parts is implemented and followed.
• Participates in annual physical inventory; coordinate annual/on-going/daily Central Stores physical inventory/cycle counting.
• Coordinates receiving of UPS, FedEx, Airborne, DHL and other deliveries. Verifies identification and quantity of materials received with purchase order requirements. Verifies condition of materials received. Configures materials for internal delivery.
Safety, cleaning, and other duties
• Working knowledge of safety and environmental criteria.
• Observes all safety rules and OSHA regulations and performs job in a safe manner.
• Follows standard operating procedures (SOP, WI, Forms, Flowcharts, etc.)
• Complies with all Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements.
• Implements and maintains good housekeeping and 5S practices.
• Performs other duties assigned.
• Works on special projects, as assigned.
• Develops SOPs and Job Aids as required.
• Provides team training as required
Working with a digital camera and photo files, organized and can navigate a Storeroom as needed.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Accounting Clerk/Administrative Assistant
Location: Vineland, NJ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 338465
Posted Date: 9/10/2018