Coordinator/ Create Orders/ Tracking - Tulsa, OK
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Coordinator/ Create Orders/ Tracking for the Tulsa, OK location. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world.
This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Title: Coordinator/ Create Orders/ Tracking
- Location: Tulsa, OK
- Duration: 6 plus months/ Contract
- Interview Process: Face-to-face
- Will be creating orders and entering into system.
- Must be able to track all aspects of data.
- Any previous logistics experience is highly preferred. Must have experience with data accuracy, data entry and follow through.
- Will be speaking with internal customers.
- Previous logistics coordinator/warehouse management experience preferred. Experience with SAP system is a plus.
Performs a variety of skilled non-routine duties.
- Assist with various assigned project activities that may include gathering and reviewing a variety of data using company resources, compiling and formatting the data to a finished product, and getting necessary approvals in order to meet required management timelines.
- Utilizes specialized knowledge and skills to perform unique and/or complex administrative, technical or support tasks.
- Performs a variety of duties involving different and unrelated steps and methods.
- Uses advanced and specialized knowledge to perform unique and/or complex tasks or activities which may be technical in nature.
- Works on assignments requiring judgment and initiative within pre-determined guidelines and subject to occasional review.
- General instructions given for new assignments.
- Works under limited supervision.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with internal customers and suppliers
May also be responsible for:
- Initiates return material authorization (RMA) with vendors per requirements of vendor maintenance agreements and spares analysis requirements.
- Ensures timely vendor repair/replenishment of spares equipment. Tracks, reports and escalates as required.
- Responsible for ensuring the failed equipment is obtained from the field, returned to the vendor for credit or repair and received from vendor to replenish critical spares (C-Spares) stock. Responsible for spares inventory management, ensuring physical/logical inventory reconciliation.
- Responsible for status tracking, updating and reporting to management and peers.
- Responsible for activities including identifying, researching and assisting internal/external customers by providing status of critical equipment.
- Assists in all aspects of order management to include order processing, procurement, logistics coordination/tracking and validation of proof of delivery of replacement equipment in the field.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Coordinator/ Create Orders/ Tracking
Location: Tulsa, OK
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 338481
Posted Date: 9/8/2018