Sr. UAT QA/Tester - Trade/Swift - Charlotte, NC
Assists in the creation, preparation, and implementation of systems QA reviews and the development and execution of test plans and test scripts.
- Interacts with users to share information and clarify instructions.
- Creates basic to moderately complex test plans using templates and guidelines. Works with more experienced analysts to assist in test strategy development.
- Creates basic test cases and test scripts.
- Performs simple to moderately complex test data conditioning, regression testing and testing validation.
- Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects.
- Documents all phases of the Systems QA process.
- Analyzes application specific software and performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and technical functional specification documents.
Charlotte onsite work
5+ years IT quality assurance and systems/application testing experience.
1-2 years Trade Finance Experience Or Swift messages exp.
Nice to have skills:
UAT vs. QA experience
Knowledge and understanding of creating test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
Experience with various types and levels of testing (e.g., unit, integration, and system testing, business scenario end to end testing)
Test planning and executing experience in systems such as: Test Tool, ALM (formerly Quality Center)
Must be able to work on Advantage W2, sorry no vendors or Corp to Corp
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr. UAT QA/Tester - Trade/Swift
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 338639
Posted Date: 9/10/2018