Powertrain Engine OBD Calibration Engineer - Chelsea, MI
- The Powertrain Engine OBD Calibration Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing best practice calibration solutions and performing diagnostic verification testing.
- The Powertrain Engine OBD Calibration Engineer will manage all technical aspects of the OBD diagnostic calibrations to meet CARB regulations, identify system requirements during system hardware design to insure a robust diagnostic system, use standard instrumentation toolsets for data acquisition, storage, and analysis, calibrate diagnostic thresholds to meet CARB regulations, and provide regular overview summaries and detailed reports on specific assignments, including timing projections.
- The Candidate should expect to travel 2 - 4 weeks throughout the year for system validation/verification.
- The Engineers report directly to Supervisors and operate under the general direction of the Department Manager. 0-3 years' of experience required.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent from an ABET accredited University.
- 0-3 years of experience in diagnostic systems calibration development is required.
- Master of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a Master of Science in Computer Science preferred from an ABET accredited University.
- Hardware In the Loop development/verification.
- Database management.
- Driving and Travel Requirements:Will be required to drive a company car. A valid drivers license is required as well as a clean driving record. Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Powertrain Engine OBD Calibration Engineer
Location: Chelsea, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 338657
Posted Date: 10/18/2018