Information Security Engineer - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for an Information Security Engineer with Splunk experience to work onsite in your choice of Charlotte NC, Minneapolis MN, or Chandler, AZ. This is initially a 4 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!Ideal candidate would be a Splunk expert with strong information security experience and have mastered the art of working with regular expressions to effectively extract key tokens of data into meaningful fields.
Someone with 5-10 years of Splunk experience, including:
• Familiarity with the configuration file options that are not available through the GUI.
• A sophisticated understanding of Splunk Search language
• A deep understanding of Splunk Dashboards, Reports, Lookup Tables, and Summary Indexes.
• Knowledge of how to customize Dashboards via the XML source.
• Awareness of the Common Information Model and how to apply it directly and indirectly to data feeds.
• Expert-level capabilities with regular expression.
• Experience with Splunk Apps (both using and making).
• Intermediate to Expert -level capability with the Python Scripting Language.
• Awareness of how to handle null data and its impact on statistical analysis
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 338667
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Information Security Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 338667
Posted Date: 9/11/2018