Cyber/DoS Consultant - Chandler, AZ
Ranked as a Fortune 100 company, we have an opening for a Consultant with experience in Cyber and DoS (Denial-of-service). Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: Cyber/DoS Consultant
Location: Chandler, AZ
Note: This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing (no C2C). We offer benefits for purchase that include Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as 401k plan.
- This role will manage the Cyber events that occur on a daily basis.
- This role will manage the event conference calls, work on all preventative actions, partner with the fraud teams and lead security mitigation efforts.
- This role will work with enterprise security teams on a daily basis and sync up mitigation efforts between PSG and the enterprise efforts as well as ensure fluid operations among internal PSG teams.
- Internet topology understanding and experience with security events.
- DoS (Denial-Of-Service) experience is recommended.
- This job requires outstanding organization skills to track the various cyber event efforts and report out on a daily basis status along with facilitate weekly status meetings.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills are needed to assess the current events, identify the risks and help create and execute mitigation plans.
- Excellent communications skills are required to facilitate resolution as well as hold after action analysis meetings to ensure the production environment is working as intended under standard operating procedures.
- Strong written and communication skills for representing client on Cyber Event calls forDoS.
- Thorough understanding of the Internet Topology.
- Prior work in an Internet environment for a financial institution.
- Understands security measures within an online channel.
- Creation of processes, monitoring of processes, fix broken processes.
- Adept with Visio and can create workflows, swim lane diagrams, Service Level Agreement (SLA) creations and any new process creations.
- Prior project management for managing tasks associated with Distributed Denial of Service (DDos) events.
Adv. Ref. #: 338673
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Cyber/DoS Consultant
Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 338673
Posted Date: 9/11/2018