Operations Technician - New Century, KS
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for an Operations Tech to work onsite in New Century, KS. While this is a 12+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Education / Experience - Minimum Qualifications:
• At least two years providing Technical Support in a Call Center environment
• Associate degree at minimum.
• Previous experience supporting Routers, Switches and other telecommunications equipment in a Call Center and Repair Center environment.
• Certifications from companies such as Cisco, Adtran and Juniper are desired.
• Understanding of the OSI networking models physical, data link, and network layers
• A proven track record troubleshooting technical issues
• An understanding of routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF
• Experience with Cisco command line interface.
• Ability to effectively and efficiently manage and correlate multiple trouble reports.
General Work Competencies / Abilities:
• Expert level communication and customer service skills. This position works directly with clients and CenturyLink employees and partners in a repair situation.
• Proficiency with trouble ticketing applications, Ordering, Inventory, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Repair systems.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced operational environment.
• Ability to answer customer calls and work issues via trouble tickets proficiently and independently.
• Ability to work all shifts in a 24 x 7 environment.
• Ability to recognize when to triage issues and Incidents to a higher tier of Technical Support.
New Century, KS
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Operations Technician
Location: New Century, KS
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 338679
Posted Date: 9/13/2018