Financial Controller - Hickory, NC
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Financial Controller to work on a team for our client in Hickory, NC. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with tracking complex projects with multiple elements.
• Work closely with the projects team to understand the structure of projects - expected revenues and costs.
• Tracking project progress and find if there are deviations from the original project scope.
• Assist with monthly financial close - record accrued expenses, deferred revenue and other P&L adjustments.
• Produce monthly actual results reporting
• Create other ad hoc analyses as required.
• Responsible for coordinating, administering and controlling financial operations.
Reviews and analyzes financial and budgetary reports.
• Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors and functional peer groups at management levels. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others,
• 5+ year's experience Accounting /Finance
• Strong background in financial modeling
• Strong proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
• Experience in Adaptive Planning is preferred
• Experience with Expandable or other ERP/Accounting systems is a plus
• Attention to detail, organization and thoroughness and strong interpersonal skills.
Education: Associates or BS in Accounting or Finance
SAP & Material Management are a PLUS
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Hickory, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 338692
Posted Date: 9/11/2018