Software Engineer - Burnsville, MN
We have a full-time opening for a junior software engineer in Burnsville, MN.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes aircraft documentation to gain understanding aircraft system workings.
- Use modern programming and debugging skills to write well-designed testable code.
- Expand existing software to meet the changing technological needs.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional simulation.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Adhere to all company and contractual standards and processes applicable to software.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid foundation in C++
- Exposure to Visual Studio or comparable Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Performed troubleshooting and debugging of errors in applications.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal communication.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong verbal, written, and active listening communication skills.
- Must possess exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Matlab/Simulink experience a plus
- Strong problem resolution and skills
Education and Work Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science. (A related Degree in Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics may be considered)
- 2 - 4 years of experience as a software engineer
- The ability to work in a small team environment to achieve project goals
- Aviation industry experience is a plus.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Burnsville, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 338757
Posted Date: 9/11/2018