Telecom Engineer - Dublin, OH
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Telecom Engineer to work onsite in Dublin, OH. While this is a 12+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
1) Telecom background with Circuit Design experience
2) Strong willingness to learn
The Provisioning Technician 1 will provide value to the Network Order Creation and Design group through accurate and timely engineering order generation and circuit design, in support of network growth and optimization related initiatives.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Experience working in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment, both independently and in a collaborative team atmosphere.
• The ability to prioritize assignments, facilitating satisfaction of team objectives and deadlines, while displaying attention to detail and accuracy.
• Heightened analytical, organizational, communication, interpersonal, presentation, and team building skills.
• The ability to demonstrate self-motivation and sound goal setting habits.
• The ability to provide comprehensive feedback to Management related to potential process improvements.
• Sound judgment and problem-solving capacity.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
Preferred Job Qualifications
• Experience with provisioning of narrowband and broadband circuit varieties, including Ethernet products, and related applications, such as Core, TIRKS, E-flow, NGWM, Coastal and LIMS.
• Associates degree in related field or two years of telecom experience.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Telecom Engineer
Location: Dublin, OH
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 338913
Posted Date: 9/19/2018