Java Developer - San Leandro, CA
Software Engineering and implementation of highly complex internet and intranet applications on one or more diverse platforms. Uses advanced knowledge of web services design and development for middle ware platforms, including J2EE, Java, Java Script, and JSON/XML based web services, working knowledge of JSON and GSON based web services, database interactions via Store Procedure to Oracle or MongoDB. Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements and determines and implements the most efficient and cost effective software/package solution. Develops service applications, and analyzes business requirements as they pertain to web-based clients (Mobile and Desktop clients). Responsible for system quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and standards.
• At least 7+ years of experience in designing/implementing Java/J2EE applications using various open source frameworks.
• At least 5+ years experience in WEB Services (SOAP and REST) Development , which includes ,Java development with J2EE exposure, XML, Web Services using Spring WS/Spring Boot/Apache CXF/, REST/SOAP, JUnit, TDD practice and Oracle Stored procedures or Mongo DB
• 3 years of experience in JAX-RS or Other framework RESTful services
• At least 3 years hands on experience working with Spring Framework and application servers Tomcat/WebLogic.
• High proficiency with object-oriented analysis and design methodologies, and design patterns
• Experience with Agile software product development
• Proficiency with developing unit test cases using TDD methodology and JUnit, HTTPUnit or JWebUnit , Mockito, PowerMock etc. and functional test cases using DevTest or other frameworks.
• Proficiency with source code management system e.g. GitHub
• Proficiency with IDEs like Eclipse or Intellij, TOAD
• Proficiency with Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well with both business and technical partners with good communication skills
• BS or MS in computer science or equivalent experience Helpful
• Experience in production support
• Experience with application builds, deployments and code merges
• Experience with implementing nightly for continuous testing
• Experience in scripting languages e.g. perl, Ant, C-Shell or Korn Shell
San Leandro, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: San Leandro, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 339096
Posted Date: 9/14/2018