Inventory Control Analyst - Franklin, MA
Senior Analyst, Inventory Control
FIRST SHIFT HOURS - 8 A.M. TO 5 P.M.
Looking for someone with an Inventory Control background with Excel skills and SAP experience.
Ensures security and accountability of inventory through transaction documentation, process and procedure verification, and system review. Conducts physical inventories and leads cycle counts. Analyzes and, when able, corrects cycle count discrepancies. Audits incoming and outgoing shipments to assure quality and accuracy. Compiles and documents all transactions for data entry.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Independently works on inventory tracking and monitoring
- Acts as a team member on specific inventory control projects
- Increased scope - within one LOB
- Ensures security and accountability of inventory through transactional documentation and system review. Helps conduct physical inventories and cycle counts. Analyzes and, when able, corrects cycle count discrepancies. Audits incoming and outgoing shipments to assure quality and accuracy. Compiles and documents all transactions for data entry. Performs basic inventory adjustments. Analyzes and reports on Inventory levels, turns, avg. OHB, throughput, etc. WW or at the plant level. Interacts with Master scheduling and inventory management. Conducts physical inventories and leads cycle counts.
- Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques
- Provides resolutions to an assortment of problems of moderately complex scope Uses judgment within defined practices and procedures
- Work is reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy
- Contributes to the fulfillment of projects and organizational objectives
- Failure to achieve results or erroneous judgments or recommendations may require the allocation of additional resources to correct and/or achieve project goals
- Primary intra-organizational with occasional inter-organizational and external customer contacts on routine matters
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusions
- Basic computer skills
- Problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to adapt to change
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- PREVIOUS INVENTORY, EXCEL AND SAP EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Inventory Control Analyst
Location: Franklin, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 339154
Posted Date: 9/19/2018