Customer Service Representative - Keene, NH
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Customer Service Representative to work on a team at our client site in Keene, NH. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Responsible for error free execution of quotes, orders and other order management related activities.
• Build strong working relationships with both internal and external customers.
• Understand and execute contractual agreements.
• Coordinate order requirements through the MRP system and other business tools. Organize communication for internal customers to meet external customer requirements.
• Use professional telephone and written communication skills to include excellent use of grammar and sentence structure.
• Ability to flex across customers, markets, and segments to ensure timely responsiveness to customers.
• Participate in training, testing, and project related activities as identified.
• Represent client to the customer in a highly effective, professional manner.
Hours of work/work schedule/flex-time: 40 hours - Requires some flexibily/overtime when required based on load. 8a.m. - 5p.m. Monday - Friday.
Required Education: High School degree
Preferred: Customer Service experience or Sales experience in a manufacturing environment
Required Years and Area of Experience: 3-5 years Customer Service experience
• Represent client in a professional manner at all times; even under pressure.
• Quality and customer focused.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective problem solver, detail oriented.
• Demonstrate effective time management and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to lead and participate within self-motivated work teams.
• Ability to grow within organization.
• Proficiency with computer programs such as Microsoft Office
• Excellent typing and keyboarding skills
• Math skills to handle US and metric conversions
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Keene, NH
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 339178
Posted Date: 9/14/2018