Pricing and Offer Management Analyst - Tempe, AZ
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Pricing and Offer Management Analyst to work onsite in Tempe, AZ. This is a 12 month contract assignment and has potential to extend beyond that.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Position responsibilities include:
Under direct supervision, assists in the review and approval of special acquisition sales offers or projects that support organizational objectives for volume, revenue, profit, customer acquisitions, retention and satisfaction. Assists with analysis of market considerations, product penetration assumptions, estimating costs & revenue, preparing pricing studies, developing new contracts, and negotiating contract redlines. Follows standard practices to obtain solutions. Assignments are typically routine and clearly defined. Work typically requires utilization of fundamental principles, methods and concepts within the offer management discipline.
Fundamental understanding of basic marketing, finance, and project/offer management concepts.
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and six years related experience (detailed below):
Specifics for the position:
• Financial Modeling - understand, maintain, and develop
• Position will require understanding of financial modeling/measures, the ability to partner across multiple groups, and to effectively communicate objectives and changes to team members and executives.
• The position requires experience and knowledge of contract negotiations, language creation, redline negotiation, project management, custom offer construction, and sales processes.
• Problem solving and root cause analysis, take ownership and personally drive projects and objectives to completion
• Ability to go beyond the numbers to get to key insights
Top 3 technical skills:
• Excel financial modeling
• Word redline review ability
• Understanding SalesForce
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 339186
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Pricing and Offer Management Analyst
Location: Tempe, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 339184
Posted Date: 9/14/2018