Learning & Development Consultant- United States - Hopkinton, MA
Our client a well -known technology company located in Hopkinton MA has an exciting opportunity for a candidate that has Learning and Development experience in a corporate environment.
Responsible for design, implementation, administration and operation of training programs, practices and procedures to all levels of personnel. Develops programs and practices to identify developmental needs. Provides on-going consultation on training and development research, learning theory, motivation theory, new materials, and methods and techniques. Interacts with functional organizations to develop specifications for content of courses. Principal responsibilities include:
- Designs complex training programs within a broad subject area with senior leadership
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing programs to support company programs
- Works with business and COE to execute on regional strategy and may help define part of the strategy
- Works with business unit leaders to understand training requirements and design programs to meet specific needs
- Leads the approach to solutions and presents training ideas to senior management
- Develops new training methods or processes, re-evaluates existing processes, acts to mentor subordinate team members
- Performs classroom training
- Provide guidance, leadership to less experienced trainers
- Work closely with Engineering, Marketing, Materials, Operations, etc. to improve course effectiveness
- Lead program development teams as needed
• Conduct program level and individual level needs analysis with Sales Stakeholders and supporting cross-functional teams to uncover training needs, gain stakeholder alignment on training priorities and provide updates on training initiatives provided to those teams.
• Create and maintain Sales Enablement Plans of Records to documents and track progress against established plan.
• Manage the delivery of Sales training curricula to sellers through a variety of modalities, including instructor-led, virtual and elearning.
• Provide feedback to leadership on Learning and Development and audience experience • Continually measure the effectiveness of training analysis, content, and delivery, while designing and executing plans for improvement
• Lead and facilitate virtual teams to execute training programs
• Execute and share best practices for ensuring excellence in all aspects of learning and development
• Oversee effective measurement techniques for programs.
• Experience working with Subject Matter Experts in the design of learning programs
• Strong bias for action, decision making and ability to work independently
• Strong Project and Program Management skills • Able to manage projects from inception to completion
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills • Ability to work/communicate with all levels of the organization
• Extremely high attention-to-detail and ability to see the big picture • Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Learning & Development Consultant- United States
Location: Hopkinton, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 339210
Posted Date: 9/14/2018