Client Services Facility Coordinator - Corning, NY
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a Client Services Facility Coordinator to work onsite in Corning, NY. While this is a 12+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3-5 years of event planning experience
• Cvent experience, preferred
Purpose of Position
The purpose of this contingent position is to coordinate the planning, logistics and execution of Corporate Events at Corning Incorporated.
• Work with the Corporate Events team to plan and execute its event portfolio. Responsible for assigned tasks in the planning, execution and follow-up stages of the event.
• Serve as liaison with partners, such as executive assistants, Corporate Aviation, Corporate Communications, Museum of Glass, Corporate Food Services, and Global Security, related to corporate events.
• Secure event space contracts for customers with Customer Service, local hotels and transportation companies.
• Coordinate internal resources and external vendors as required throughout all stages of the events.
• Work closely with Corporate Events team to help manage time tracking, event calendars, SharePoint sites, process documentation, inventory tracking/ordering and other assigned tasks.
• Monitor budgets of assigned events to ensure customer requirements and Corporate Events standards are met.
• Assist Travel Coordinator with travel logistics, as assigned.
• Use room scheduling tool to manage logistics for events.
• Utilize Cvent platform to create, launch and monitor registration tools, onsite apps and other deliverables related to assigned events.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Client Services Facility Coordinator
Location: Corning, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 339217
Posted Date: 9/14/2018