Business Analyst - Sunnyvale, CA
Tech Leader in Sunnyvale is Seeking a Business Analyst
The Next Billion Users (NBU) team recognizes that we have a tremendous opportunity to play a meaningful and delightful role in the life of these users and establish ourselves in these markets by ensuring that our products think of the next billion users first. For example, we are committed to developing innovative internet access and payments solutions in NBU markets, and are working with key industry players to bring these products to market globally.
You will provide analytical and strategic support for the NBU Strategy and Operations Team. You will use your analytical & technical knowledge, along with your business acumen, to develop and deliver business insights for NBU products. You will work with the business team, product management, engineering, and marketing team to deliver practical solutions of real business benefit.
1. Review and contribute to business analyses and market sizing
2. Problem solve on strategic issues, including monetization, country scaling, market entry, and new product ideas backed by market data
3. Work with external partners on new deals Additional Responsibilities - Present findings to project teams and leadership to guide strategy for projects or investigations - Work cross functionally partnering with Product, Eng, BD, Legal, Marketing/PR, Operations
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years experience in strategy consulting or other business strategy role.
- Very strong strategy and analytical skills.
- Ability to gather and analyze large quantities of information, and turn them into insightful business recommendations.
- Good at problem stating and problem solving, and turning ambiguous problem spaces into solutions.
- Must be able to break down problems independently.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (writing strategy docs, writing and delivering presentations).
Nice to haves:
- Degree in a science or engineering field
- Experience in energy, technical, or computer-related industries
- Financial modeling experience
- Thrive on ambiguity, setting own goals and effectively delivering to them in a very fast-changing environment
- Ability to influence without authority, working with technical and cross-functional teams who do not report into this role to get things done.
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Database
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 339236
Posted Date: 9/14/2018