Medical Device Assembler - Devens, MA
The Cleanroom Assembly Technician is responsible for building a variety of hose and tubing assemblies, which consists of precise measurement and operation of a variety of manufacturing equipment. Other processes require operation of cleaning equipment, pressure test equipment and heat sealers. The assembly operations are performed in cleanroom facilities.
- Responsible for building various hose and tubing assemblies per work instructions and prints, cleaning and packaging.
- Responsible for proper cleanroom preparation activities.
- Operate and maintain production equipment according to SOPs.
- Participate in continuous improvement processes.
- Comply with ISO and cGMP regulations.
- Identify process deviation and take immediate action to mitigate event.
- Daily organization and cleanliness of work area to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Participate in inventory cycle count programs and accurate record results.
- Participate and work within ISO 9001-2000 quality standards guidelines in all manufacturing areas in accordance with company quality goals.
- Maintain company product quality standards in accordance with company quality goals.
Experience & Skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Perform duties with the highest regard for safety and quality
- Ability to be trained on and adhere to all cleanroom protocols
- Ability to understand and follow site protocols, policies and procedures
- Must be flexible, forward- thinking, motivated, and have the ability to act independently
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office with proficiency in Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Problem-solving skills
- High School completion or equivalent (GED); Associate’s degree preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years equivalent experience in production in a cleanroom environment
Environmental Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- The work environment characteristics and physical effort described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Typically works in a production/clean room environment with adequate lighting and ventilation and a normal range of temperature and noise level.
- The associate is required to stand and walk for the majority of the working day. The physical requirements of the job are for associates to talk, hear, bend/stoop, squat, crawl, climb height, reach above shoulder height, crouch, kneel, balance, and push/pull. Furthermore, the job requires associates to lift/carry/push or pull up to 50 pounds with or without assistance. Associates use both hands for repetitive actions such as grasping and manipulating as well as both feet for repetitive movement operating foots controls. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
1st and 2nd shift
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Medical Device Assembler
Location: Devens, MA
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 339280
Posted Date: 10/3/2018