Java Systems Architect - Des Moines, IA
Java Systems Architect (Advantage 339451)
Advantage is the preferred vendor for our major banking customer in Des Moines, IA
- 10+ years design and planning experience in systems, applications or IT Architecture.
- 7+ years of Java/J2EE hands on development experience.
- Hands on Strong in-depth current development skills in Java (Core Java concepts, Java 8 is a plus), J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC.
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of Java/J2EE projects from end-to-end.
- Experience with one of the J2EE application servers JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere or equivalent.
- Hibernate or any ORM tool, RDBMS experience ( Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL) SQL experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong thirst for knowledge learning new technologies, tendency to debug the existing code to resolve the issues.
- Experience with developing reusable components and leveraging the open source technologies.
- Prior work experience in CORE/Consumer Lending/ with referral.
- Angular JS, Angular 2+, HTML 5, Java Script, Type Script.
- DevOps, Ant, Maven, build and deploy scripts experience.
- AppD, Splunk or equivalent monitoring.
- NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Machine learning, AI.
The Systems Architecht 6 (SA6) will help with identifying the architectural impacts and providing solutions for the Innovation and Strategy team in CORE/Mortgage Lending - Sales and Fulfillment platform within the Consumer Lending Technology Group. This individual will be part of the iTaLL (innovate Test and Learn Live) team, a dedicated platform for business innovation, and will serve as a liaison between Technology and business partners to deliver innovative ideas in an agile fashion. This individual will act as a System/Solution Architecht for delivering new business ideas and will be responsible for conducting POCs with the latest technologies. Also responsible for establishing design patterns, performing code reviews and security reviews, and mentoring developers with iTaLL patterns and new technologies.
- Being proactive and identify the challenges and convert into opportunities.
- Collaboration across a variety of technology and business partners.
- Out-of-the-box thinking to find solutions, act as a solution provider, not passing along the problems.
- Go-to person for the solutions design or technology.
- Deep understanding of the concepts and ideas.
- Ensure standards and patterns are followed with the code reviews.
- Leverage industry (Java and J2EE) best practices to design, test, implement and support a multi-tier origination J2EE solution working with an Oracle DB.
- Ensure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
Des Moines, IA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Java Systems Architect
Location: Des Moines, IA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 339451
Posted Date: 9/17/2018