Applications Engineer Trainer - Dearborn, MI
- Work with cross-functional teams to translate business requirements into design requirements for telematics solutions across all OEM vehicles.
- Work collaboratively with existing feature and component teams to ensure existing work stream deliverables are not impacted by new designs.
- Work collaboratively with existing and future architecture elements (both on-vehicle and off) to deliver solutions that are extensible.
- Manage the messaging for CAN related signals, Diagnostic requests, Modem to Service Delivery Network communications required to meet requested business requirements.
- Manage, coordinate, and communicate the timing for requested changes to the business partners, B2B customers, cross-functional teams and the internal subsystems required to deliver new feature capabilities.
- Ensure that the development of features are done using reliability and robustness disciplines.
- Ensure the verification of the design to confirm its’ meeting your requirements, and validate that the design meets the business requirements.
- Matrix reporting relationship with business team.
- Work closely with Ford Commercial Solutions product team to support telematics software development.
- Focus on customer feedback to understand value opportunities to develop prioritization.
- Develop agile / rapid prototype capability to support weekly software iteration.
Telematics Experience (systems, design or application) CAN Based Network experience.
3+ years of Vehicle networking experience with an understanding of CAN messaging/signals as well as Electronic Module diagnostics capabilities to read DIDs/PIDs.
BS Engineering, Physics or similar
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Applications Engineer Trainer
Location: Dearborn, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 339471
Posted Date: 11/28/2018